As much as I love exploring new cities, sometimes seeing a familiar place from a new perspective is just as exciting. Last weekend I had the opportunity to do just that when my friend Michael introduced me to the recently transformed Lincoln Center. I wish I'd brought my camera, as the new environs are spectacular - another lovely and peaceful respite among the hustle that is New York.
Of course, peace was what I was seeking more than the energy that usually draws me to the city. Not because of any particular need to be soothed, but only to sustain the afterglow of our spa visit to Dermalogica in Soho earlier in the day. While the vibe in the Santa Monica location is decidedly more "chill" (it is So. Cal, after all), the effect is just as lovely south of Houston.
1 comment:
i think i'm going to have to see if there is a dermalogica here in chicago ...
Post a Comment